Convert 3D MTS files for Adobe Premiere Pro with top 3D MTS Converter
Summary: In this post, you can learn the easy way to convert 3D AVCHD MTS files to Adobe Premiere Pro editable formats with a top 3D AVCHD converter Mac.
Have you been one of the 3D camcorder owners like Sony HDR-TD10, Sony DSC-WX30, Sony HDR-TD20, JVC Everio GS-TD1, Panasonic HDC-Z10000, Panasonic AG-3DA1? Nowadays, more and more people would like to get a 3D camcorder to record and share 3D images. The point here, you will find it’s a painful experience to import and edit 3D MTS with Adobe Premiere Pro software. Look at the typical issue:
Q: Support for 3D .MTS AVCHD files to Premiere Pro
I’ve been trying to import 3D footage from Sony’s new HDR-TD10 3D camcorder, but Premiere only shows the left-eye image. The camera uses AVCHD with MVC (Multi View Coding) to store two 1080i images in one file. MVC is backwards compatible with regular AVCHD, so I guess that’s why Premiere only recognizes the left-eye image. My question is whether anyone knows a workaround to get access to both images?
As you see, it seems Adobe Premiere Pro(including the recent Premier Pro CS6) does not like the 3D MTS video. In order to make the recorded 3D AVCHD playable or editable in Adobe, you’d better convert 3D MTS first. Here I share a simple guide on how to convert 3D AVCHD files for Adobe Premier Pro editing smoothly. If you’re facing the issues, read on to find the answer.
Downloading the App- Brorsoft MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac
It is a top 3D AVCHD to anaglyphic 3D Converter, which can help you convert 3D MTS footage to any format you want with 3D effect or standard 2D video. It provides the preset for Avid MC, Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, iMovie and more Non-Linear Editing systems. Now just download the app and follow the step-by-step guide below to learn how to convert 3D MTS for editing with Premiere Pro on Mac.
Guide: How to transcode 3D AVCHD for Adobe Premiere Pro
1. Launch the best 3D MTS Convert app and import the files you wanna convert to the program.
Tip: Join 3D AVCHD MTS clips together: Choose several clips you want to merge and transcode together. Click the “Merge into one file” function.
2. Click the format bar to select output format. To edit 3D AVCHD videos in Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas > MPEG-2 (*.mpg) is the best video format. WMV, MOV formats are the good choice as well.
3. Hit the Convert button to start transcoding 3D AVCHD MTS files to MPG/WMV/MOV for importing to Premiere Pro CS4/CS5/CS6.
More features of this top 3D MTS Converter Mac:
1. If necessary, click option under “Edit” icon to start video editing with your 3D files. The supporting editing functions include the cropping frame size, trimming the length, adding watermark, and so on.
2. In case the default settings do not fit your requirement, you can click “Settings” button and enter “Profile Settings” panel to adjust video size, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channels.
When the conversion task is finished, click “Open” button to get the exported files and then import the converted 3D MTS video into Adobe Premiere Pro to do further editing.
How to Convert, Edit and Join 3D MTS files
Can Final Cut Pro Process 3D .mts footage
Editing AVCHD (.mts/.m2ts) footage in Premiere Pro
Import Sony NEX-FS700 AVCHD clips to Final Cut Pro 7 on Mac
How to import single .mts/.m2ts files to Final Cut Pro
Panasonic1080 60p AVCHD and FCP workflow
Rip DVDs for Editing in Avid Media Composer
How to Convert MPEG-2 files for Editing in Final Cut Pro X
Importing Canon C100 files into Sony Vegas Pro
Can Avid Media Composer 6.5/7 support 3D AVCHD MTS?
Easiest Way to Put a DVD on your Galaxy Tab 3 8.0